With over 25 years of experience, 1,500+ transactions closed, and totaling $675 million in sales, the MSGroup has built a loyal clientele by demonstrating exceptional market knowledge, outstanding customer service and the utmost integrity. The team—comprised of Mary Summerville and Allie Payne —prides itself on its client-centric philosophy which requires continual honing of skills and adaptive ways of doing business. The MSGroup stays ahead of the curve on market inventory and employs the most current technologies and systems to identify and close on prime opportunities while negotiating the best possible results.
Their partnered approach ensures that every client of the MSGroup receives an unparalleled amount of personal attention, diligence, and industry expertise. Their goal is to give clients peace of mind, knowing they are working with professionals who have their best interest at heart. Their definition of professional includes arriving on time, keeping promises, and admitting mistakes. The team shares a common focus on building long-term relationships. Their interaction with clients doesn’t end at the closing table—it begins there.
Allie Payne is a lifetime resident of Evanston and knows the intricacies of the market. Her 17 years of real estate experience, coupled with her energy and enthusiasm are the ideal combination to help clients realize their vision. Sellers appreciate her candor and assistance with staging, market strategy, and appropriate pricing, while buyers are impressed with her sharp eye for properties that not only meet their needs, but exceed their expectations. Allie has built a reputation among clients for her creativity, attention to detail, and the ability to increase the marketability and aesthetic value of spaces.
Giving back to the community is a core value of the MSGroup. Allie serves on the Curt's Café board and is a member of the Evanston Chamber of Commerce.
MSGroup is proud to be:
• A sustaining sponsor of Art Encounters, supporting art classes in Evanston public schools
• A sustaining sponsor of Curt's Café, helping improve lives and outcomes for young adults living in at-risk situations
• Supporter of Oakton School's "Blessings in a Backpack" program, which provides over 250+ pieces of fruit and cereal to students in need each week
• Supporter of Coat Angels, delivering warm-weather clothing to families in need
• Sponsor of Taste of Evanston
• Sponsor of Evanston Boosters
• Sponsor of SASI for Seniors